<Company Name> provides a 10-Day Return Window and the following limited lifetime warranty for the <products>. This lifetime warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that the order number must accompany any warranty services or questions from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. <Company Name> will offer no warranty service without this number.
<Company Name> provides a lifetime warranty on the <Company Name> products against defects in materials or workmanship.<Company Name> will provide either a refund of the original purchase price minus the shipping costs or replace the product.
The customer must pay all shipping fees both to and from <Company Name>.
<Company Name> makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. <Company Name> makes no warranty or representation, either expresses or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, <Company Name> is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall <Company Name> be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by <Company Name>. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. <Company Name> shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, or lightning; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized <Company Name> representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or vandalism.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
<Company Name> is not responsible for loss or damage of items or time, even with product failure. <Company Name> is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product failure. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. <Company Name> has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than <Company Name> attempts to repair the product. <Company Name> will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.). Under no circumstances will <Company Name> be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. <Company Name> will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, product information, or on our website. <Company Name> makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
Defective, incorrect or damaged items may be returned, within 10 days of original ship date. <Company Name> will ship the replacement items and charge no additional shipping or handling costs. At your request, <Company Name> will issue either an exchange or refund.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
You must call (865) 546-0415 and obtain a Return Authorization number. Please have the following information available when you call:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Date of Order
- Order Number
Once you have obtained your return number, you will be sent a printable form to include as a packing ship with your return. Ship your Return prepaid to
Please allow 2-4 weeks for the return to be processed.
If you have any questions, call our customer service number.
Any issues, including lost orders, must be reported within 30 days from placing the order to insure quality service. We are not responsible for lost orders that are not reported within the 30-day time period.
<Company Name> ships all products via UPS to the address provided during checkout. Orders are shipped within two business days of payment confirmation.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing your order.
- UPS delivers occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Shipping and Handling costs are automatically calculated during checkout.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WWW.<Company Name>.COM SITE, AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED. It explains the terms and conditions for your use of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site.
By using the WWW.<Company Name> Site, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this section (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this Site.
<Company Name> may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your use and continued usage of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM website (“The <Company Name>,” or the “Site,”) will mean you accept these Terms and Conditions and any revisions or changes made my <Company Name> in the future.
<Company Name> is a federally registered trademark. Any logos and trademarks appearing throughout the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site belong to <Company Name>, its affiliates, or third party trademark owners, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. Without <Company Name> express prior written permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the <Company Name> logos or trademarks. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of <Company Name>, its affiliates, or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with <Company Name>, or in any way relating to your use of the WWW.<Company Name>COM Site, resides in the courts of the State of Tennessee and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Tennessee in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving <Company Name> or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Tennessee, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
COPYRIGHT, NOTICE & TAKEDOWN PROVISIONS
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting <Company Name> copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, <Company Name> maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Send request to:
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order.
This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Only your order data billing, shipping and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
COOKIES AND BROWSER INFORMATION
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
USER NAMES & PASSWORDS
<Company Name> has several online tools allowing its users to record and store information. Use of these areas indicates your agreement to take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your WWW.<Company Name>.COM passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to: (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your WWW.<Company Name>.COM account and password; (3) promptly inform <Company Name> of any need to deactivate a password.
You grant <Company Name> and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. <Company Name> cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using WWW.<Company Name>.COM products.
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
<Company Name> may provide links to third-party web sites containing information that may be deemed relevant, interesting or informative to readers of the website. <Company Name> also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and <Company Name> may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content.<Company Name> does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. <Company Name> is not responsible for the content nor the accuracy of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the <Company Name> Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. <Company Name> does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on theWWW.<Company Name>.COM Site, other than its own products.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold <Company Name>, their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
<Company Name> is committed to protecting the privacy of children. The WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site is not intended for use by minors. You must be an individual 18 years of age or older to use this Site.
Your privacy is important to us. To learn more about how <Company Name> protects your privacy, refer to its separate Private Policy.
COMMUNITY AREAS (‘Public Area’)
If you use a Public Area, such as message boards, blogs, User Reviews or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. <Company Name> and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by <Company Name> in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming;” or Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of <Company Name>, exposes <Company Name> or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
<Company Name> reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms;
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s);
- Remove communications, which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions;
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the WWW.<Company Name>.COMSite upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas;
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards;
<Company Name> or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
LIABILITY OF <Company Name> AND ITS AFFILIATES
The use of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site and its Content is at your own risk.
When using the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of <Company Name> and its suppliers. Accordingly, <Company Name> assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site.
The WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. <Company Name>, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNEES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, <Company Name>, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site or <Company Name> product line.
- The approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on the WWW.<Company Name>.COMSite.
In no event shall <Company Name>, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not <Company Name>, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on theWWW.<Company Name>.COM Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. <Company Name>, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed One Thousand Dollars U.S. ($1000.00). <Company Name>, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
The contents of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site, including, but not limited to, audio, video, text, graphics, images, information obtained from <Company Name> licensors, and any other material contained on the WWW.<Company Name>.COM Site (“Content”) is general in nature and strictly for informational purposes only.
While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the Content is correct and complete, information on this Site may contain inaccuracies and errors, and therefore <Company Name> cannot be responsible for the accuracy of information contained on the site.<Company Name> reserves the right to make changes and/or update content to this site without notice.
Information contained within this Site or provided thereby has the explicit purpose of providing information to an intended audience. It may be in the form of marketing materials – handbooks, brochures, flyers, newsletters – or web pages and web tools. The primary intended audience is customers of the WWW.<Company Name>.COM products.